5 Signs You Need to Travel
1. Today feels like yesterday. More than likely, tomorrow will feel like yesterday too. What day is it? Just another work day.
2. You find yourself day-dreaming about travel every day, every night, every moment. Something as small as a snow globe makes you want to celebrate Christmas in Paris.
3. Your cultural and exciting experience was heading downtown for a night out.
4. You live vicariously through your friends adventures.
5. When someone asks you what your summer (or winter/spring break) plans are, you say catch up on Game of Thrones.
5 Signs You’re Addicted to Travel
1. When thinking of a big purchase, you compare it to a flight. Big screen TV worth $1000 or a trip to Buenos Aires…hmmm.
2. Your travel bucket list grows longer with every trip and people you meet. All a sudden Palanga, Lithuania sounds amazing! How have I not thought of going sooner?
3. You crave street food.
4. Some people get homesick. You get sick from being home.
5. You don’t use your vacation days to get errands done around the house. Any possible sick, vacation, and banked time is used for travel only.